Complaint Review: ISAVECLUB.COM - Toronto Ontario

• ISAVECLUB.COM
    6021 Younge Street, Suite 220
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

ISAVECLUB.COM ripoff Not what their site leads you to believe - all you get is a bunch of useless links Toronto Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: isaveclub.com, now being harrassed as to the fact the I put my password in it

I signed up to this web site "Isaveclub.com" based on it's appearance that it was a warehouse distribution system as they presented it. Being Canadian I understood that when I signed up that I would be dealing directly with a U.S. firm that by it's site seemed credible and understood that I wouldn't receive the free gift(an Ipod in my case), but when I received the mailing address to send payment to, it was just 2 hours down the highway from my home in Toronto Canada. I wrote them and explained if I'm sending my money to a location in Canada

I Save Club
attn: International Membership
6021 Younge Street, Suite 220
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M2M 3W2

I should then also be able to receive the free item as well. But they will not see it that way.
The main problem is that the way they present themselves is entirely different from what you receive. You receive a member ID and Password that just allows you to download a useless list of meaningless verbal diarrhea and the web addresses of sites that have some supposed better deals. I could have looked this junk up on my own.
I feel that they where totally misleading and that others should be made aware of their scam. If you go to "Isaveclub.com" you can access the useless paper work that they so graciously unlock for you(that's a joke by the way) with my ID # : isc48392 password : pqz3510 You will see that it is nothing like their web site portrays.

Thank you for your time.

Paul
London, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/isaveclubcom/toronto-ontario-m2m-3w2/isaveclubcom-ripoff-not-what-their-site-leads-you-to-believe-all-you-get-is-a-bunch-of-116794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

isaveclub.com, now being harrassed as to the fact the I put my password in it

AUTHOR: Paul - (Canada)

I filed the report in all honesty(from Canada)and am now being harrassed as to the fact the I put my password in it(I feel as I bought the password it should be my property - it/s only to a link site anyway - even the ipod is a link site that you have to sign up others to get it(not really free for joining like they say). I have requested them to remove me from thier listings as it is totally useless to me anyway. So the pasword and id number will be (should be if they do their job right)totally useless and void as I requested of them. Just wanted you to know.I just ask that you don't try accessing thier site via my link as it's not worth you time anyway and who knows how long it will take them to do it.They told me via phone call to my house on Wed. Nov. 24 (10:20pm) that it had already been done.
Thanks and all take care!!