Complaint Review: island powersports - Massapequa New York

4116 sunrise highway
    Massapequa , New York
    United States

island powersports Run your credit then renege on deal. Massapequa New York

I visited island powersports to purchase a new motorcycle. I previously bought a bike there (GSXR 600) I had a good experience then. I was looking to upgrade to a new GSXR 1000. We sat and discussed a deal, we reached a deal and my paper work went to the finance manager. They run my credit and I apply for the 0%. I figure, we go ahead and sign paper work and pickup the bike a few days later. After waiting, another individual approaches me and says we can't do the deal we will lose money. If you can't do a deal, no probem. Just say you can't do it, don't waste my time and run my credit. Very sleazy move, my first experience was good this was a bust. Stay away from the dealer and their shady dealings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2018 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/island-powersports/massapequa-new-york-11758/island-powersports-run-your-credit-then-renege-on-deal-massapequa-new-york-1448934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content