Complaint Review: ISPC Financing - Odessa Florida

Odessa, Florida
    United States

ISPC Financing Ispc Deceptive, Dishonest, Dirty Pool Odessa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Contract

This company has HORRIBLE business practices. I bought a water softener for $2000.00, have made my payments on time, so I have had no issues with payment history. THEY PUT A LIEN AGAINST MY PROPERTY for a $2000.00 water softener! The customer service rep I talked to, called it a "Financial Statement". So they put a lien against my TITLE so it will not show up on a online search as a lien, tricky, sketchy, desperate? So now it has held up my closing for my refinance.

The customer service rep I talked to gave me an analogy. "Say you buy a car, the loan company puts a lien against your car for the loan until it is paid" My response, "I understand that if you loaned me money for my entire house, but it would be like a mechanic putting a lien against your car for a replaced Alternator until you payed for it." Sounds ridiculous? Yes it does. I would completely understand if I didn't pay on time or went into collections but they didn't trust me from the very beginning of my loan.

That is fine, I see i am not the only person that has had this problem, my suggestion would be, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Use one that will trust you from the beginning, because most dishonest companies will project their issues onto their clients and not trust them as well. The "Finacual Statement" is a UCC Lien!!!! As per ISPC response they assured me it's not a lien. Maybe they need to do some research on UCC Liens against a property. Basically it would be like a credit card company stating "We don't charge you interest, It's a finance charge." Maybe ISPC should take a look at how they do business instead of taking the time for a GENERIC response!!!!! WAKE UP ISPC!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ispc-financing/odessa-florida-33556/ispc-financing-ispc-deceptive-dishonest-dirty-pool-odessa-florida-1447226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contract

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

So did you read the contract before you signed it?

Are they doing anything that was not specified in the contract?