Complaint Review: IT Prep - San Jose California

• IT Prep
    316 S. Monroe Street, Suite 130
    San Jose, California

IT Prep Computer Scam

Stay away from these guys. I bought a computer from these guys on eBay for a low base price and then instructed them to add extra cost upgrades to RAM, hard drives etc. making the computer more expensive. After they claimed that they did not receive my payment (which I had to prove to them) they finally sent a computer 3 weeks later which was broken and did not have any of the upgrades I paid for. When I called them, I was told they do not accept phone calls and I could not return the computer without a return authorization number. I was given an email address and told to write to them. They answer my emails with a one line "we are working on processing your order" which makes me think that I am receiving a canned response and they do not even read the emails. Almost 2 months have gone by and I still have not gotten my computer or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/it-prep/san-jose-california-95128/it-prep-computer-scam-4475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content