X  |  CLOSE

• Jack Houston Memorial Hospital
    4401 Riverchase Dr,
    phenix city, Alabama
    United States

I have been mistreated and treated like crap for the last time at this emergency room. all I want is to be seen and treated for my pain which i broke my toe when I was moving my bed frame. Instead, their attitude and mistreatment make everything worse. By law, Emergency rooms cannot treat you like this or deny you treatment.There were these black people with kids but they got seen with no problems, it was all because I was "WHITE". They are doing the same thing black people don't want doing to them! I just feel awful and depressed from how I was treated. There is no need for them to be acting like this toward me!

I did give them a piece of my mind like how I did in the past. And if this is why they are harassing me and being ugly to me. Well too bad I am the patient and when you're feeling bad already and in pain and when you get treated like this. You just SNAP!  Nice people when pushed over the edge will get temporary insanity! People do get pushed to the limit when they have kept quiet about being mistreated. Their ANGER builds up inside and they are ready to snap by telling off the person who got them to that point!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2019 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jack-houston-memorial-hospital/phenix-city-alabama-36867/jack-houston-memorial-hospital-they-make-you-wait-when-you-tell-them-your-a-10-in-pain-t-1473179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I hate the police with the passion they have me guilty based on false accusations by my neighbors which they broke the 10 commandents thy shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, February 10, 2019

My neighbors have bear false witness against me. It's not innocent until proven guilty in phenix city. Its "GUILTY" until proven innocent. Or GUILTY period~ Its because of them why I get treated like crap in phenix city! Because people believe anything they are told! The police don't want to hear my side of the story they are supposed to defuse the situation but they make it worse by not being transparent or fair to the neighbor being falsely accused!

Yes, it angers me how I was treated at this ER I was discriminated against and embarrassed for which I had to raise my voice. Other people have had to raise their voice to. while the ER doctor just sat around talking, and the doctor been black it would have been worse on the white people! Because she was very prejudiced against white people and didn't if come and see me.  But she still charged my insurance and she still got paid. This is "STEALING". Blacks are doing the same things that they complain about white people doing!

These ER RN can be such snotty and have a bad attitude toward you! I'll; let god AVENGE my enemies and who have treated me unfairly! He is the ultimate avenger then any courtroom judge or jury to give you justice here on earth! But these B*****D crooked corrupt police would still get their pension for nearly ruining my life and causing me to lose everything!

I DON'T BACK THE BLUE!

I commiserate with ya

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hey, Chucksicle, you know we all love ya, man, right? You make trolling this site worth it. I once had a broken toe and endured hours of agony in an emergency room, so I don't wish that on anyone. What kind of crazy name is Jack Houston for a hospital anyway?

Man, some producer will make you a fortune some day putting a relaity show on the air starring you. Y'all really ought to pitch your life story to Netlix, Hulu or Amazon.

And I honestly wish you a quick recovery on that toe and no more trips to Jack Houston.

The only frauds and liars are you rats on this site who want to falsely accuse people and get them in trouble and make their lives a living wreck their is a special place waiting for y'all in heck

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, February 10, 2019

There is a special place in h*ll for liars and false accusers and people like in the Jack Houston memorial hospital who make people wait who are in pain.  The only frauds and liars are the ones are you rats on this site who harass posters of complaints and call them liars and frauds to protect these bad businesses. Like the RATS who work in the jack Houston memorial hospital! Which I'm turning them into the civil rights people for violating my civil and human rights and neglecting to see me.

And the ER doctor who is a THIEF and who is the real FRAUDSTER! But you rats on this site defend the real criminals, bad businesses and the real FRAUDSTERS! who take advantage of people. And they weren't that many people in the waiting room. While the ER doctor was sitting around talking to the nurses which are more important than getting rid of my pain!

I will be fighting him if he tries to charge my insurance. I will also call them and tell them not to pay him because he refused to see me. Well, the ER doctor has charged other patients nearly  $1,000 and he didn't even see them!

Welcome Back

AUTHOR: FraudBuster - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, February 10, 2019

Welcome Back Chuckie.  Glad you are doing well.