Complaint Review: James Marcus of Mobilink.io
James Marcus of Mobilink.io Steve Denis Rob Solidium Organised Scammers Based in Canada, Front faces are Rob Solidum and his team Milpitas California
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Correction
*UPDATE Employee: This report is retaliation by a company under investigation
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Mobilink ICO is started by a group of people those have already Scammed thousands of people with UAHPAY ICO. These people had different names and identities previously but later on they have changed everything and have put their real names as they now thought of running a project with different names.
Few major things to be clear about these scammers are.
- They had no idea about BLOCKCHAIN or cryptocurrencies when they approached our agency for running an ICO.
- Secondly, they had no idea about anything.
- James had thousands of conversations with our company where our agency guide them how exactly this idea can be shaped to a blockchain based startup and there was our percentage that was told to be given as we gave the idea of how this whole thing will work.
- James when he met us he didn't even know how to create a wallet and what is a smart contract and much more. [continued below]....
- He also said that he is the key player and he's the one who is hiring Rob Solidum and his team to be CEO of their company.
- At a certain stage, James said he would like to start a new company with our agency where he can neglect the percentages those he has to give to investors.
- After the 1st week of the ICO James promoted the ICO in UAHPAY groups and channels saying join this ICO it can give you huge profits. But one of the investors from UAHPAY pointed out the message and proved that they are same people but they changed the whole website etc to cover that.
- Furthermore, MOBILINK Name was stolen by a company based in Pakistan, So they can prove that they are real people. Also, the ticker used for the coin was "MOBI" that is already in the coinmarketcap. Now they changed to MBX.
- All of these things clearly states that these people are Scammers and are trying to scam again people investing should be alarmed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2018 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-marcus-of-mobilinkio/milpitas-california-95035/james-marcus-of-mobilinkio-steve-denisrob-solidium-organised-scammers-based-in-canada-1427933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.