Complaint Review: James Taylor - Profits Ltd - other England / Devon

United Kingdom
  • Phone: 07495325237
  • Web:
  • Category: Scammers

James Taylor - Profits Ltd ebay account and businessess Collected money and did not provide the services, as agreed. other England Devon

*Consumer Comment: James taylor is evil and done this to many people

*Consumer Comment: James taylor aka james marnley and yes he is a conman and no mistake

I had an agreement for him to provide online marketing services for my business website. As part of the agreement, he was to design a flyer and logo for the business. He came up with a very poor quality design for the these.

Our agreement was that he receives bulk of his payment upfront before commencing work and the balance when he completes the work. He showed me the design for the flyer and the logo.I was extremely unhappy with these and asked him to amend , but he refused to. He also said he had completed the other tasks he was asked to complete, but refused to show me the work until I paid him the balance. This was not what we agreed and I expressed my disappointment at his work and attitude, but he resulted in blackmail. How would I pay the balance for the work I haven not seen, especially as the work he carried out for the flyer and logo were of low quality and was to my disatisfaction!

He went so low by going on my business facebook to blackmail and asking people not to use this company because i owe the developers money and that the company will be closed down. Do not believe whatever, he says about Holidaybudgets. He has done this to several people and i urge everyone to stay away from him. This guy is a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2018 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-taylor-profits-ltd/other-england-devon-tq2-8pa/james-taylor-profits-ltd-ebay-account-and-businessess-collected-money-and-did-not-provid-1424549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

James taylor is evil and done this to many people

AUTHOR: Home Coming Queen - (United Kingdom)

He is a spineless little fraction of a man and simply evil and has done this type of review so many times to people and businesses over many years because he simply can't handle competition and doesn't know how to run an honest business. He has blackmailed several people by posting fake reviews on Google and then demanding money for them to be taken down. Simply awful and he needs hanging.

James taylor aka james marnley and yes he is a conman and no mistake

AUTHOR: Easytofind - (Italy)

This guy is an accident waiting to happen and hurt many people over the years with his scamming antics and is now closing his company trying to avoid detection and also paying to not pay taxes and is hiding in italy like a little coward for the moment clearly too scared to come back to the UK for fear of reprisals for all the people he has hurt. He pretends to be a businessman but is simply a career criminal and has 10 years worth of scam activity visible on google going back to his birth name james kevin marnley and he is due for another name change soon of course. Out and out scammer.