Complaint Review: JB Haulers - Oakville Ontario

• JB Haulers
    5 - 1031 Churchill Ave
    Oakville, Ontario
    Canada

JB Haulers • MSJ Moving • JB Moving • J & J Transport • MSJ Moving and Auto Transport • J & J Moving & Auto Transport • J & J Enterprises Inc They damaged my furniture while moving it and then refused to pay for the repairs Oakville Ontario

They are, by far, the most underhanded and conniving company I have ever dealt with.

Danielle Lee (aka Lee Buckley) was very helpful, reassuring, responsive prior to my move. However, once the move was over and my furniture had been damaged, she became difficult, unpleasant, and dismissive. They refused to take responsibility for the damage, despite advising me prior to the move that if there were any damages, their insurance would cover the repairs. I am now forced to cover the costs of the repairs, because I made a poor choice by giving this deplorable company my business.

Please heed my words: if you have ANY other moving company to choose from, it would be in your best interest to do so. It’s not worth the hassle just to save a little money. According to the BBB, they go by a bunch of different names, so please do a quick search and see the insurmountable amount of consistent negative reviews they have received.

Please don’t make the same mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2018 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jb-haulers/oakville-ontario-l6h-2a6/jb-haulers-msj-movingjb-movingj-j-transportmsj-moving-and-auto-trans-1423707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content