Complaint Review: Jeff Aavery Hilton Tax consultant - Las Vegas Nevada

• Jeff Aavery Hilton Tax consultant
    10161 Park Run Dr. Suite 150
    Las Vegas , Nevada
    United States

Jeff Aavery Lisa H Jessica Ann Isabel Donna & The whole personnel They misled me and ripped me off for $20,000. Las Vegas Nevada

I was told that I was going to have a professional website with a taxes right off and everything already took in care of to be written off in case I was going to be unsuccessful. I would also charge for Certain things which they never did take care of. And the bottom line is they want answer my phone or take my calls. When I went on the Better Business Bureau Customer review Line I ran across a lot of other Clients they had which having the same problem that I am receiving.I am also giving you guys thr right to give any customer that receive the same punishment that I am receiving with this company the right to call or email me,Darryl Wallace (((REDACTED))) or Daryl-7@comcast.net ,so we can put together some type of Petition together so we can take this company down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2018 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-aavery-hilton-tax-consultant/las-vegas-nevada-89145-8872/jeff-aavery-lisa-hjessica-annisabeldonna-the-whole-personnel-they-misled-me-and-ri-1458081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content