Complaint Review: Jeff Beursken - Zephyrhills Florida

• Phone: 678-617-1583
  • Web:
  • Category: RV Owner

Jeff Beursken Jrffery D. Beursken Left town without paying. Zephyrhills Florida

This technician performed work on his motorhome ($1,450). After I was finished he decided to have his roof painted too so we set a day the following week to do that. I presented the bill...he said he would pay for all when the job was done. Before I could paint the roof hurricane Irma blew through. Jeff evacuated to Atlanta. After several weeks I text him. He responded he was staying in Atlanta. I asked him to send me a check. He said he would have it in the mail tomorrow. Now he refused to pay... blocked my calls and text. Guess he figures he got away with it....... By the way:. He was renting a site in Emerald Point RV Resort in Zephyrhills, Florida. He also stiffed the site owner for the rent and likewise refuses to pay that too. He has HR Septor motorhome. New Mexico #41811

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-beursken/zephyrhills-florida-33592/jeff-beursken-jrffery-d-beursken-left-town-without-paying-zephyrhills-florida-1422491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content