Complaint Review: Jeff Musser - Richmond Virginia

• Reported By: Petersburg Virginia
  • Jeff Musser
    1411 Dinwiddie Ave, Richmond, Virginia
    Richmond, Virginia

Mr. Jeff Musser of 1-800 Unlocks currently resides at 1411 Dinwiddie Ave in Richmond, Virginia and works for American Lock and Key. He is laying low, as most crooks do, and lives in a house owned by his boss.. Mr Barry Wilson who is now the president of 1-800-unlocks. This informationis provided for anyone looking for this scam artist.

Pal
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2004 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-musser/richmond-virginia-23235/jeff-musser-ripoff-anyone-looking-for-jeff-musser-of-1-800-unlocks-richmond-virginia-98884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

The post, which dates several years ago, is a blatant attempt to discredit my professionalism and character. In most situations, in our wonderful country, this would be illegal.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ex Girlfriend gets her revenge

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

Tammy of Clearwater, FL has found it neccessary to post this report. Tammy is a mother of two, well one has been taken by the state. She has found this resource to attempt to defame me.

Her drug addiction has taken over her reasoning,, and this attempt is an obvious way for her "reaching for ways to get back at me for leaving her".

It is a shame, because it does not have anything to do with my character, or business ethics.

Calling me a "crook" is her way of an attempt to ruin my success of being a business owner. The other posts are legitimate, and have been taken care of due to a billing issue. My personal apologies to the person affected. I hope all can see through this persons attempt to harm my reputation.

Good luck Tammy Bruning, I hope the courts finally sort out your family issues and continue to keep your children out of your grasps.