X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jenna@aboutastro.com - New Hartford Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cedar Park Texas
  • Jenna@aboutastro.com http://www.aboutastro.com/cgi-bin/register.cgi?r=1tb28&a=2005-09-12 New Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Jenna@aboutastro.com Astrologer Jenna is a FRAUD!! New Hartford Connecticut

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I hope anyone reading this gets it before wiring $60 to this fraud. Jenna and aboutastro.com are fraudulent. After receiving my free report and filling in the form for the $60 report I went to my credit card online to see if I had a temporary charge. Jenna sent me an automated response saying I wouldn't hear back till my account was debited. Thank god it hadn't been done yet because after using the mighty power of Google I found a slew of reports about her/the companies thieving ways.

I've called my credit card company to have my account closed and a new one opened. A new card will be sent to me and while I'm without a credit card now for a few days I can safely say I've wised up and caught this before it could've become a disaster. Luckily now Jenna and aboutastro.com will not get any money from me. I'm not out of $60 nor will I have to worry about future money they could steal from me having given out my credit card information. Never trust anything that as all others who've run amongst the joys of this fraudulent woman/company have already said "IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE DON'T BELIEVE IT."

The site is automated and bologna. Go back to your reading at about 1 am or something and you'll still get that little window saying Jenna is online, been thinking about you all day, and that you can chat with her. I sent her an e-mail letting her know my credit card company would be notified of my stupid mistake. Why I don't know... Should've just let her try to debit the thing to find it reported as a now non existent account.

And yes her free reports are a ripoff as well. They say the same generic crap all other reports say. It's a hoax and a big SCAM that seems to have been going on for a while now so how come no one's stopped this from happening to others YET... After all age, race, sex, and any other discriminatory factor don't seem to keep people from still falling prey to this company/person.

Renee
Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jennaaboutastrocom/new-hartford-connecticut-06057/jennaaboutastrocom-astrologer-jenna-is-a-fraud-new-hartford-connecticut-343929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair