X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jillian Randol Tread Softly Horse Training - Cottage Grove Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Barbara — Washington United States
  • Jillian Randol Tread Softly Horse Training

Cottage Grove, Oregon
    United States

Jillian Randol Tread Softly Horse Training ,Maggie Mae, Maggie Mae R Sold my horse and kept the $4,000 Cottage Grove Oregon

I purchased a "granny safe" horse from Jillian Randol (she resided in Redmond, Oregon at that time) in September, 2018. When I went to pick up the horse, she exhibited aggressive behavior. Jillian assured me it was only due to having had her teeth floated earlier that day/coming off sedation. She swore to it enough to promise me, should the behavior continue after I'd taken the horse home and let her settle a bit, she would take the horse back. I believed and trusted her. Took horse home but mare continued to show aggressive behavior so after 10 days, I told Jillian I needed to bring her back. She surprised me by saying she couldn't take her and had spent the money. I reminded her of her promise to me and told her I needed her off my property (I considered her dangerous to my grandkids) and would be bringing her back. Frustrated that she'd spent the money already, I told her she could re-sell the horse (after some much needed training so she wouldn't hurt someone) and pay me back when sold. [continued below]....

..... I had her sign a contract. Time went by and she kept giving me a song and a dance about the horse needing more training, more time. I finally discovered she had traded my mare for another horse and then sold that horse and pocketed the money. She refuses to give me back any of my money or even to dialogue with me. I have saved all our conversations and have pictures of everything that transpired. Come to find out, she had done this, as well as various other unethical dealings, with countless other people and even has a criminal record. She is NOT to be trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2018 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-randol-tread-softly-horse-training/cottage-grove-oregon/jillian-randol-tread-softly-horse-training-maggie-mae-maggie-mae-r-sold-my-horse-and-kep-1465652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content