Complaint Review: JollyShe - Internet

• JollyShe

Internet
    USA

JollyShe Poor Quality Product and Terrible Customer Service London Internet

I ordered a dress for my daughter.  The dress I received looks nothing like the dress on the webiste.  I contacted the company for a refund.  They refused to refund my purchase.  I sent them a picture of the dress as it appears on the site and the actual dress I received.  They agreed it does not look like the same dress, but they cannot promise the dressess will look the same as they do on the site. The customer service was rude and still refuses to give me a refund.  The product they sent is very poor quailty and looks nothing like the dress I ordered.  They said they cannot honor a refund because it cost them too much to shiip internationally.  If a company chooses to sell internationally, then they need to honor their product and customers no matter where they choose to sell.  I would not buy from this website ever again and I suggest no one should ever buy anything from this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2017 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jollyshe/internet/jollyshe-poor-quality-product-and-terrible-customer-service-london-internet-1406669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content