Complaint Review: Jon Gursha FESTIVAL DIRECTOR, Peter Greene PROGRAM DIRECTOR, Eric Vollweiler CO-PRODUCER

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2018
  • Reported By: Flip — Amsterdam Netherlands
  • Jon Gursha FESTIVAL DIRECTOR, Peter Greene PROGRAM DIRECTOR, Eric Vollweiler CO-PRODUCER
    Korsjespoortseeg 16
    Amsterdam,
    Netherlands

Jon Gursha FESTIVAL DIRECTOR, Peter Greene PROGRAM DIRECTOR, Eric Vollweiler CO-PRODUCER Hoax/Scam film submissions Amsterdam

*Consumer Comment: Stop Spreading FUD Fake Complaints

*Author of original report: Hoax-Scam film festivals

I have lots of reasons to believe that the following festivals are all HOAX/SCAM film festivals, just to collect money from submitters. All festivals have similar (empty) websites with no links, no films, no photos, no actual information at facebook/instagram/etc

Silicon Beach Film Festival

Film Trailer Festival

Culver City Film Festival
(registered at Festhome)

Marina Del Rey Film Festival

Please read this (and lots of other reviews) at RippOff Report

All festivals are arranged by the following 'organizers':

Jon Gursha
FESTIVAL DIRECTOR
Peter Greene
PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Eric Vollweiler
CO-PRODUCER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jon-gursha-festival-director-peter-greene-program-director-eric-vollweiler-co-producer/amsterdam-1015ar/jon-gursha-festival-director-peter-greene-program-director-eric-vollweiler-co-producer-1443314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Stop Spreading FUD Fake Complaints

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

My Guess is this filmmmaker did not get accepted into the festival nor won an award. Whats the name of your film?

My film won an award and over 50 people shoed up for the screening of my short film I had a great audience. The Q and A was good and proffessional. Everyone from the festival was very nce.  I hung around for oveer a week and watched many films every day. The festival also had a distrubution panel with big industry players!

I went to many of the screenings and met producers from all over. I met people from South Africa and even Austrilia.  My film has been in mnay festivals and this ranks as one of the best hands down. The theatre alone had the best sound and projection of any festival screening. Huge Amazing screen and theeatre!

The photographer also took my photos of our entire cast andd crew and sent me them to my cast.

This posting is just disrespect on a good festival and has npo place on this website. Anyone can feel free to contact me and I can show proof of photos and back these guys up who are really good guys!

Hoax-Scam film festivals

AUTHOR: Flip - (Netherlands)

I have lots of reasons to believe that the following festivals are all HOAX/SCAM film festivals, just to collect money from submitters. All festivals have similar (empty) websites with no links, no films, no photos, no actual information at facebook/instagram/etc Silicon Beach Film Festival https://www.goldenstatefilmfestival.com/ http://silverstatefilmfestival.com/ Film Trailer Festival Culver City Film Festival (registered at Festhome) Marina Del Rey Film Festival Please read this (and lots of other reviews) at RippOff Report All festivals are arranged by the following 'organizers': Jon Gursha FESTIVAL DIRECTOR Peter Greene PROGRAM DIRECTOR Eric Vollweiler CO-PRODUCER I really hope you will investigate the festivals and organizers and off course I am curious to hear from you. If I am right, ( all above mentioned persons should be blacklisted!)