X  |  CLOSE

• Jonathan January, Silverbrook Capital
    170 S. Green Valley Parkway, Suite 300
    Henderson, Nevada
    United States

Jonathan January, Silverbrook Capital promised me results and all I got was getting ripped off. He kept almost $4500 of my money and didnt provide me with any business assistance. Henderson Nevada

Silverbrook Capital aka: Jonathan January promised that if I paid his fee that he would help me with my product and assist me with securing funding, this turned out to be a lie after I paid the fee twice due to some issue on his side I later found out that the first money transfer he told me that didn't make it into his bank account had actually been deposited. I spoke with him several times about refunding my money and for several weeks I thought that he would honor our business agreement.

Several weeks turned into a couple of months and I grew very frustrated so I told him how I felt so he decided to call the police who contacted me via email and I explained to them the situation which also didn't help me so I want to expose him here, if I am going to lose $4500 to a scam artist I want to make sure I spend that in effort to make sure people like understand when he lists all these services on his website to attract people there are consequences so I will do what I can to hurt your business like you hurt mine.

I am sure he thought I would just go away but I will not I will continue to put this out everywhere I can. He can send me my money back and i'll stop but until then get used to me posting this everywhere I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2018 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jonathan-january-silverbrook-capital/henderson-nevada-89012/jonathan-january-silverbrook-capital-promised-me-results-and-all-i-got-was-getting-rippe-1469328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content