X  |  CLOSE

• Jonny Bahama

Suzhou, Jiangsu
    China

Jonny Bahama Failure to provide fake goods Suzhou Jiangsu China

i was invited to a seminar to discuss fake goods that are made in China.

I went into a department store in Suzhou and purchased a genuine Johnny Bahama shirt for $125 then I searched on the Internet for another supplier.

I found that I could purchase the same shirt from the factory outlet for $10 therefore it must be fake. However, when I received the fake shirt I found that it was identical to the genuine one.

I contacted the outlet store and told them that I wanted a fake shirt but they told me that they don't make fake shirts.

This is obviously not true because everyone knows that anything that is made in China is a fake copy.

The outlet manager insisted that Johnny Bahama outsource all of their production to Chinese textile manufacturers and what I had received was a shirt from their over production stock, which was not fake.

Can someone contact Johnny Bahama and ask them to start producing fake shirts so that people can see the difference between what is genuine and what is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2018 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jonny-bahama/suzhou-jiangsu/jonny-bahama-failure-to-provide-fake-goods-suzhou-jiangsu-china-1455350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content