Complaint Review: Jorge Hernandez - Internet

• Jorge Hernandez

Internet
    USA

Jorge Hernandez Jorge Hernandez is a fake! Mexico Internet

People are desperate for Euthanasia services.Thank you to Rip Off for saving me from losing $630 dollars.  I was on the way to Western Union to pay it,  I had suffered so long and had worked so hard to find this option.  It goes to show how badly we need these services in our healthcare system for anyone to go to such lengths and spend that much money to escape the torture of a disease. I have escaped several Nigerian scams on different topics and all three times, Rip Off has saved my money and prevented me from getting scammed.,  The lack of humanity in these scamming people is a sad statement of humanity, or the lack of it in this world.  Thank you to Rip Off and I encourage everyone scammed to report it,  We all have done stupid things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2016 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jorge-hernandez/internet/jorge-hernandez-jorge-hernandez-is-a-fake-mexico-internet-1330172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content