X  |  CLOSE

• JP Transmissions
    8951 152 St
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Canada

JP Transmissions SCAMMERS. STAY AWAY FROM JP TRANSMISSION Surrey British Columbia

My vehicles transmission died and so I went to JP Transmission in Surrey, BC because I would always see their commericlal on TV. The owner took my vehicle in, "fixed it" and charged me $1,400 so I took it straight home.

Literally, one day later the transmission died again so I called this lund pakora and he tells me to bring it in. I went in thinking, oh he didn't fix it the first time that he will fix it for free this time. Of course not. He charged me another $2,500 and would not realese the vehicle.

I obviously went bonkers started yelling at him and he started yelling back and in the end I had to pay. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. They run commercials like they're doing great, yeah doing good ripping people off.

THANKS JP TRANSMISSION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2019 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-transmissions/surrey-british-columbia-v3r-4e5/jp-transmissions-scammers-stay-away-from-jp-transmission-surrey-british-columbia-1471443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content