X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Justairticket.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: April — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Justairticket.com SCAM AND FRAUD! BEWARE OF IDENTITY THEFT AND DOUBLE-CHARGING Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Tickets were never issued (absolutely no e-mail communications received from Justairticket, not even the initial booking confirmation). They took the money from my account and AFTER that called me saying that I need to contact my bank asking to verify the transaction (I WAS ALREADY CHARGED AT THAT MOMENT AS MY BANK CONFIRMED) AND PUT THEM IN A CONFERENCE WITH MY BANK (WHAT???). After I refused to do so, they asked for scanned copy of ID and copy of US credit card instead (REALLY???) for 'verification'. Do not provide this information to anyone, there is absolutely no justification why someone needs this information, it's a total scam which seems to operate from India! After I refused to provide these copies, they cancelled the order (again no e-mails, I had to log in and check for updates). The next day they AGAIN charged the same amount under a different transaction name - the first with Airlines name and the second under 'Agency fee'.

I had to initiate the fraud investigation and block my card because of these scammers.

These scammers seem to write fake Trustpilot and Feefo reviews for themselves mentioning their fake names (no real person would really write this, all '5-star' reviews look absolutely identical mentioning names and so called 'wonderful service'). The Trustpilot rating cannot be real for this fraudulent company.

Extremely rude "support", no service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2018 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justairticketcom/justairticketcom-scam-and-fraud-beware-of-identity-theft-and-double-charging-internet-1463534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair