Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, September 13, 2017
  • Reported By: Howmad — Fallbrook California USA

USA name not given-and honestly I believe the customer service was offshore as the party sounded like a robot Scam Artist Internet

I booked a flight through Justfly for my husband and I to take a vacation to Cancun October 3rd back in July.  Due to recent hurricanes in the Atlantic and the 8.5 earthquake in Mexico recently, and the travel warning I was reviewing our vacation plans.  I called Justfly to see if we could adjust destination or dates due to these concerns.  According to JUSTFLY the airline, Interjet would not allow destination to be changes and if we wanted to adjust dates that there would be $173.00 penalty assesed for each passenger.  (note the airline tickets for both us was $558.00)

I called Interjet to discuss this situation and they advised that they did not believe this to be the case-however they could not see the arrangement in their system and would transfer me to another party within Interjet- on hold 30+ minutes - I called back 3x and smae response.

Who is lying?  What type of customer service is this?  Our state department has recently issued a travel warning and I am unable to make adjustments for my safety.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content