Complaint Review: justmotorcyclecovers.com - Atlanta Georgia

• justmotorcyclecovers.com
    996 Huff Road NW Suite D
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States

justmotorcyclecovers.com Took my money and never processed my order Atlanta Georgia

I ordered a cover on Monday 4-16-2018 it is now Thursday 4-26-2018 and the order is still being processed. Customer service is horrible. I swear it is a call center that I am talking to. No One can give me a status of my order or tell me what is going on. I am told every time that I will receive an email within 24 hours answering my questions and all the person on the other end of the phone can do is put in a ticket. The emails I receive are just a B.S. apology with no info. I am now dealing with the fiasco of trying to cancel my order and get my money back. I am going to do everything I can to let people know DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JUST MOTORCYCLE COVERS . COM. This has been the most horrible experience I have ever had with internet shopping just HORRIBLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2018 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justmotorcyclecoverscom/atlanta-georgia-30318/justmotorcyclecoverscom-took-my-money-and-never-processed-my-order-atlanta-georgia-1440393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content