This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Kaitlyn's Home Cleaning and Pet Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2018
  • Reported By: Kathleen — Lawrenceville Georgia United States
  • Kaitlyn's Home Cleaning and Pet Services

Lawrenceville, Georgia
    United States

Kaitlyn's Home Cleaning and Pet Services Kaitlyn Jackson Ruth Kaitlyn Jackson presented false information, lied, deceived and manipulated my family and I Lawrenceville Georgia

This woman is a conartist. Do not let her into your home near your family. When I hired her, she presented herself as a happily married woman with pets. Several weeks later she ended up sleeping on my couch. I felt sorry for her. She made me believe her husband was an abusive drug addict.

She ended up sleeping with my boyfriend, sending my son naked pictures of herself and continually sending naked pictures to my (now) husband and his friends. On 7/30/2017, she was arrested in my neighborhood for loitering and prowling (these were her charges and you can confirm this with Gwinnett County Police's intake website). She told me that her cleaning solution had spilled into her bottle of pills. She let them dry out and she took them anyway. She said she began hallucinating and ended up on a neighbors porch. That was when she was arrested.

I began to feel like this woman was lying and I started to investigate which uncovered more than I could handle. I made her leave my home and she went next door rather than altogether. Thankfully, my neighbor kicked her out of his house after someone (I suppose another happy customer) vandalized her car and she refused to call the police to report the incident.

I have been leaving reviews on all her websites - she uses Thumbtack, Facebook, Google, Porch and others, but she has been able to get my reviews removed by editing her services so they don't match what I originally hred her for (house cleaning, in which she did a terrible job).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2018 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaitlyns-home-cleaning-and-pet-services/lawrenceville-georgia/kaitlyns-home-cleaning-and-pet-services-kaitlyn-jacksonruth-kaitlyn-jackson-presented-1429207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content