X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: kamran ameri , alec ameri , ameri car rentals aamco transmissions - Toronto Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: alec — toronto Ontario Canada
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • kamran ameri , alec ameri , ameri car rentals aamco transmissions 590 Remembrance Rd, Brampton, ON L7A 0C7 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Kamran Ameri

below is a picture provided of him with his mugshot he will go by different names as well so dont be fooled if you see this guy

his son, Alec Ameri

They are definitely frauds I have acquired a lot of information on them they scammed me for a lot of money I have a contract with them. they dissapear into thin air after contract.

His name Is Kamran ameri (((REDACTED))) / 02 / 24, His son also a fraud Alec Ameri his age is 21 ( todays date feb 1 2018)

He has fake rental car company heres a link to all the complaint from car rental

He owns property that they currently rent out

590 Remembrance Rd, Brampton, ON L7A 0C7

23 penny cross crescent Brampton

26 Memory Ln, Brampton, ON L7A 0G2

those are all property they own they seem to move a lot.. I wonder why

They also might own or run a car shop AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care, 3G1, 91 Kennedy Rd S, Brampton, ON L6W

They're not dangerous their cowards who con people out of their hard earned money. Kamran has charges in the states probably wanted there too which is why he moved to Canada.He has frauded more then enough people to go behind bars if we work together we can make it happen. I have also provided photos of both of them don't do Busines with these snakes.

His son who is a thief and a fraud heres a link to him robbing a pizza store lol for coke cans, below is a link to his article

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kamran-ameri-alec-ameri-ameri-car-rentals-aamco-transmissions/toronto-ontario-l7a-0c7/kamran-ameri-alec-ameri-ameri-car-rentals-aamco-transmissions-these-two-are-frauds-and-1434056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#10 General Comment

Dear MR ameri I’m Very happy to see how much I stained your name

AUTHOR: Karma - (Canada)

POSTED: Wednesday, April 07, 2021

You deny these claims yet there’s a mug shot of you, yet there’s your son robbing a pizza store for cans of coke how pathetic. Not to mention all the other people in comments who you also scammed, not to mention the link I provided to your fake scam car rental site. I already got my revenge and it felt so gooooood of course I’m not going to admit what my revenge was but let me tell you karmaaaaaaaaaa is a bi*chhhhhhhhhhhh. I have stained your name looks like it’s time to change it.

You lost you’re pathetic you’re a fraud and a liar. No one will ever believe your pathetic little lies. You can deny all you want but there’s literally so much evidence against you that it makes you sound even more desperate. Go change your Bi*ch a*s name NOW YOU PEASANT !!!  it’s below dirt now I hope your entire family saw this I hope everytime you meet someone you have to lie about your identity and everytime you lie about your name remember it’s because of me. Sincerely karma

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Scammer and Big time Fraud

AUTHOR: Mir - (Canada)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 12, 2019

This person is big time scammer, he scammed me selling somebody else’s car to me, and told me he has given the ownership to my brother when he came earlier during the day to give him deposit and after 4 days it was reported stolen, by the owner of the car, this Kamran and his son must be brought to justice I have all his videos and recording is him when he sold us the car now police has the car we will be dealing with him

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake report

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Anyone can smear anyone on this site, you can post whatever you want and then it’s up to the person to decide if this is real or not, let me tell you that who ever you are you should come out and tell us all so we can see for ourselves the coward who writes about my son and show pictures of my family.. My address is above why haven’t you did anything yet I mean you posted it 2018. You give my addresses but you post that "you want to bring to justice” what’s taking so long you idiot: the reason why you do nothing is because your nothing but a fake post. Your nothing but a jealous person who wishes they were anything but who they actually are which is a coward and punk. This is my last post on this BS. You punk!! Redacted lol that’s a big word for a looser like you. Former presidents have mugshot, governors lawyers, doctors politicians but you have a faceless face one that hides. A person that kills a dear while that dear is eating that’s who you are punk!! What you should do is go play the lottery because you will never be able play me punk!!

Cassandra & Batman update

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I came upon this website this morning and I am concerned as well! Let me know what address you are renting? how did things worked out?

#6 General Comment

Casandra Whats going on

AUTHOR: Batman - (Canada)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Casandra can you tell me if kamran replied back to you or not Also what location did you give your first for.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake post

POSTED: Friday, January 18, 2019

You said that your name is Alec funny that’s my sons name you are the fake person I have never ripped anyone off and you can’t even identify yourself because this is a fake post. You say I own 3 houses and that’s true. You say I owned AAMCO TRANSMISSION AND THATS TRUE and I am not sure what any of this has to do which anything other then you trying to Destroy my reputation or my sons.

How does ripoff.com not see that you posted all this and identified yourself as Alec which is my sons name. Again you have my address and I welcome you or anyone to come and see me or whatever you like to do but one thing is for sure you are a liar and a sick individual person. I may have done something a 29 years ago but live a clean and prosperity life.

You are and always will be a looser and a punk who hides begin a website and doesn’t tidnetify themselves looser. Call police and tell them were I live looser so that I can identify you looser. I think you are the person who hacked my sons Instagram and that’s how you got those pictures.

If you are that person who hacked my sons Instagram and out pictures of your private area on his Instagram you should know the police has been notified 6 months ago I think that’s who you are looser.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake report

POSTED: Thursday, January 17, 2019

I don’t know who this person is and yes I used to own Armco transmission in Brampton and sold it in 2016 I do own all of the houses that was described by this person, however I have never ever taken any money from someone and for rent and not rented the place u less the person lied on an application and even then I would return the deposit.

This person said that they want to tell the police well as they clearly mentioned they know were I live so if I had done anything like this I would have been in trouble and authorities would have at the very least contacted me. I believe this person and his comments or her comments to be a complete farce. I ask that the person to identify themselves and say who they are and provide a mailing address so that I can take them To court for defamation.

Whoever this is you are a coward and a person that no one will ever take seriously because you hide behind a website without identifying who you are . Again you say you know my name my date of birth my address so we’re are th authorities were are you. Looser

#3 General Comment

Worried now

AUTHOR: Casandra - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, December 24, 2018

I just gave him 1800.00 for rent supose to give another 1800.00 the day I move in and after reading all this I am so worried I've called and texted him and nothing should I report this or leave it for now cause its Christmas

#2 General Comment

Update?

AUTHOR: David - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, July 16, 2018

Whats the latest with this guy? I believe the woman he lives with is involved with his scams.

Kamran Ameri Must be brought to justice!

AUTHOR: EDWARD - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, July 09, 2018

He has robbed me as well. We need to find this man and hand him to the authorities. If you have any further information on his whereabouts get in touch asap.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair