Complaint Review: Kanoa - Internet

• Reported By: robert — Louisville Kentucky USA
  • Kanoa

Internet
    USA

Kanoa Civil Van Der Lubbe Took advance payment on pre order but never delivered goods. Now closed. San Francisco CAlifornia

Placed online order from Facebook with Kanoa, Inc. It was for a startup company taking pre-orders for earbuds. I paid $150 with a credit card and have my transaction number. but after a year of promises they never delivered. Recently I was sent an email stating the company was going out of business. There is no way to reach them and I wasn't refunded my money.

Robert

Louisville, KY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kanoa/internet/kanoa-civil-van-der-lubbe-took-advance-payment-on-pre-order-but-never-delivered-goods-no-1399972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content