Report: #1319108

7750 Peters Road
    Plantation, Florida
    USA

Karate America Plantation Karate America is a SCAM Plantation Florida

This was a horrible experience at this establishment. I was told different from the groupon. I had an appointment 15 mins before class to redeem the groupon and get a uniform. I sat with Mr. Ray at the Plantation location half hour after class started (the one my children were supposed to be a part of) so he could look at my groupon. He asked to see the groupon, grabbed my phone to read them, but he redeemed them. I was then informed I had to pay $100 for the uniforms for the two kids after redemption. (There is nothing in the fine print that says I need to pay $50 for each uniform). He then told me that I could have my groupon transferred to the entry rate for the trial month of $79 which includes the two uniforms. I told him that sounded more feasible and I didn't know the offer was still available since it wasn't my first time there. He then asked me how I would like to pay the $79. I asked him how I would owe the full amount if my groupon was being transferred. He told me they do not make any money off of groupon and I would have to pay him the $79 or the $100 for the two uniforms. I am extremely upset by the way Mr. Ray treated my family and I. My children were upset they weren't able to take the class they were invited to. Mr. Ray does a poor job representing this school. He was very dishonest and and not forth coming pushing me to get a membership because "I shouldn't do a trial class because it is not fair to the children, if they like it, since I can not afford to keep them in". I have used groupon services before and never have I ever had this many probems with or been given this amount of disrespect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2016 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/karate-america-plantation/plantation-florida-33324/karate-america-plantation-karate-america-is-a-scam-plantation-florida-1319108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content