Complaint Review: Katarina Golianova - Brooklyn New York
Katarina Golianova Brooklyn Prime Realty Marek Kaczor Brooklyn Prime are definitions of SLUMLORDS and Katarina is agressive and impossible to work with as a manager in Brooklyn New York
After living in an apartment managed by Katarina for 3 years, I feel the need to warn others who are considering living at a property owned by Marek Kaczor or managed by Katarina Golianova. Do not do it. The headache and stress over getting anything at all done, from lightbulbs to locks, rodents to quite dangerous situations is simply unnecessary and you will not experience it at other homes. Katarina will attack you and gaslight you, and Marek will laugh at her behavior saying he knows she is "the way she is" but he thinks its "funny" to see her freak out at tenants. Here's some things to consider when looking to sign a lease at a property "managed" by Katarina:
1. You may be paying for an entire building's electric for three years, we did. Thank you to Con Edison for refunding us in full and re-billing it to Marek Kaczor after inspection of the illegal wiring.
2. You may not have a lock on an exterior door -- our apartment unit had direct access to the unlocked roof hatch and we only got a lock after a year of badgering for it.
3. You may have someone break into the building, shatter glass, and then be told to "move" if you feel unsafe because the lock will not be repaired for a week unless we want to pay for it ourselves.
4. You may be yelled at IN CAPITAL LETTERS anytime you email Katarina for even simple questions.
5. Your rent check may get lost... No, really. Ours did at least 3 times in 3 years. Seems okay until you then have to start paying for certified checks and mail just to be sure they are delivered.
6. You may be called irresponsible and disrespectful because you want garbage cans for the building.
7. You will be responsible for sweeping, shoveling, cleaning, and maintaining the hallways and front steps and sidewalk. And yelled at when the sanitation leaves multiple tickets that go ignored by the landlord.
8. Your building may be registered as a 2 unit when in fact there is an illegal third unit in the basement,
Just don't live there.
Note: Email me if you'd like any screenshots of countless emails or recorded phone conversations where Katarina or Marek was yelling at us. Only saying that because Katarina will respond to this and claim none of the above is true. And it is. (Oh, by the way, if you're wondering why she seems to have good reviews here and on every other site why don't you sort by lowest ratings. Those reviews seem to have a lot in common and her responses defending herself are quite funny and if you needed any proof to above point #4, you'll get it in her backlashes to any criticisms.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2018 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/katarina-golianova/brooklyn-new-york/katarina-golianova-brooklyn-prime-realtymarek-kaczorbrooklyn-prime-are-definitions-of-s-1469012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.