Complaint Review: Kenosian & Miele, LLP - Los Angeles California

• Kenosian & Miele, LLP
    8581 Santa Monica Blvd., #17
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

Kenosian & Miele, LLP Law Offices of Kenosian & Miele LLP PMGI Collections Scam with Kenosian And Miele Los Angeles California

Account representatives for Kenosian & Miele LLP contacted me alleging that my mother received a loan from Loan Me, Inc. and that the account had now been acquired by PMGI. I spoke with 2 representatives (William Saunders and Morgan Barnes). They allege that the manager is a female named Julie. We requested to speak with the attorney but they argued that the attorney does not speak with consumers, only attorneys. I find that strange in case we desired to discuss settlement and I don't believe that these account representatives have the experience of a mediator or arbitrator to handle settlement negotiations. The reps alleged that it's policy for the attorney to not speak with consumers. We requested a copy of said policy. They alleged that they spoke with the company's VP while we were on hold and that they will not provide us with that information.

Thereafter, they requested information to confirm my mother's identity (address and last 4 digits of her SSN). We refused to provide any information. Ms. Barnes further alleged to have volumous paperwork, email exchanges, etc. between the company and my mother. She confirmed that she would send a copy. The exhibit attached to the Complaint did not include a fully executed copy of the alleged signed agreement. In addition, it's rather strange that they did not bother to make exhibits out of this alleged volumous evidence but we are currently awaiting their "evidence in support" of their claim.

In addition, my mother was not properly served. They claim that the process server "personally served"my mother. He did not. I was there when my father opened the door. He did not accept service either. In fact, the process server left, then apparently came back and left the Summons & Complaint on our doorstep. He claimed to have served a female with gray hair who was 5'4" (not my mom). If anything, he could have attempted to argue sub-service but he did not.

I did some research on Kenosian & Miele LLP and for the record, go to calbar.ca.org and you will find that Mr. Kenneth Miele is actually deceased and yet still listed as a named partner? And Ms. Barnes did not seem aware that Mr. Miele has been deceased. Interesting to say the least. We are awaitng the alleged documentation that they have but we are fairly certain they're just forging documentation. They also mentioned a Bill of Sale from Loan Me, Inc. but provided no executed copies of anything when they filed suit. I believe given the information that others have provided and my own research this is indeed a s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2018 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kenosian-miele-llp/los-angeles-california-90069/kenosian-miele-llp-law-offices-of-kenosian-miele-llp-pmgi-collections-scam-with-keno-1443053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content