Complaint Review: Kerstin Fossen - Wayzata Minnesota
Kerstin Fossen KFossen.com Lied, cheated, scammed and stole. Wayzata, Minnesota
Here are the quick facts about working with KFossen.com and Kerstin Fossen:
- Her email communication was HORRIBLE. She never responded to your emails, but instead sent you a completely new one so there was never a complete trail of a conversation. Her emails were also often nonsensical; the grammar and spelling were horrible
- She never gave us a straight answer. We'd ask very specific programming questions, and she'd dodge the question which we later found out was because she did not have the technical knowledge to answer it.
- She would present us with "updates" as she referred to them, and then present them as the finished product. None of the "updates" ever resembled or came close to meeting the initial requirement agree upon at the beginning of the contract. Most of what she gave us was out-of-the-box wordpress plugins, most of which we had already tried ourselves before hiring her, that did not come close to meeting the requirements.
- She is nearly impossible to reach by phone. I would sometimes call 5 times a day at different times trying to get a hold of her. She would never answer. We would be lucky to speak with her once every 2 weeks, and that was only because we'd call from a number she in unfamiliar with to catch her off-guard.
- She strung us on, and on, and on. I can't tell you how many emails we got saying she only needed 5 more days, which then turned into 5 more business days, which then turned into 1 more day, which then turned into something else. It was incredibly infuriating until we finally said no more.
- She is deceptive. When her website, KerstinFossen.com went down, she told us she was bought out, but in reality she turned the site in some kind of cooking blog and recreated her site at kfossen.com. I won't speculate as to why she had to switch domain names, I'll leave that up to the reader.
- You will catch her in a lie. I can't tell you how many times Kerstin Fossen would tell us something, then deny is later. At first I thought it was because she didn't remember or understand, but then it became clear she was just lying. Fortunately, I have all the emails and skype communications we ever had with her stored, so I was able to show her that she was lying.
As of today, we have still not received a refund from Kerstin Fossen and Kfossen.com. After we got her to confirm, in an email and on the phone, that if the project was not complete by a certain date that she owed us a complete refund ($2200.00) she told us that her accountant only worked once every 30 days, so we would have to wait 30 days for the refund check to arrive in the email. This was odd seeing as how the original payment was via credit card. We waited the 30 days, and no check arrived. We called her (I still can't believe we got her on the phone) and told her to refund the credit card. She agreed, which is puzzling as to why she wouldn't have just done this in the first place. She then sent us some confirmation documents of the credit card refund, but no refund has been received yet. We let her know, via email, that KerstinFossen.com Kfossen.com is being taken to small claims court if the refund is not received.
I don't know if we'll ever receive our money back from Kerstin Fossen, KerstinFossen.com, or Kfossen.com, but I can tell you that it is extremely unwise to work with this person/company. You will be cheated, mis-lead, lied to, and strung-on for months, or forever if you let her, and ultimately I don't know if you'll ever receive what you paid for. I have no bought that Kerstin will issue a rebuttal to this listing, but don't let that fool you, the truth is here, and all the other ripoffreport.com and scam reports are true about her as well. Do not work with this person.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kerstin-fossen/wayzata-minnesota-55391/kerstin-fossen-kfossencom-lied-cheated-scammed-and-stole-wayzata-minnesota-864244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.