Complaint Review: Keystone Montana Group - Helena Montana

• Keystone Montana Group
    415 N Benton Ave
    Helena, Montana
    United States

Ana Bourne is a fraud she claims she real estate guru who really only owns a few section 8 properties. She owes 1,000's in unpaid hours to W-2 employees. She has no intentions of paying people California state law requires 72-hour payout upon being terminated she hasn't paid up. There are several of us here in cali who haven't been paid. Please run as fast as you can. Don't get taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keystone-montana-group/helena-montana-59601/keystone-montana-group-paradigm-legacy-grouplegacy-groupdeer-creek-corporate-services-p-1422507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
3Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Has anyone received updates on Ana Bourne?

AUTHOR: Morgen - (United States)

Recently got scammed by her. She is a compulsive liar and owes thousands across the country. I filed a report but I want to know if anyone recieved payment?

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Nothing she says is true

AUTHOR: Coordinator - (United States)

I'm sorry but her fake attorney's getting on here saying people have been paid needs to stop, She's sending wire transfers and showing conformations that still don't even go through, Checks that were never mailed and MANY other promises to pay. I know for a fact that she hasn't paid NOT one single person, and after today with ALL the information I have please KNOW something else will be going viral for Ms. Bourne and her company. You finally met your match, my attorney also told me that her contracts are about as strong as the paper they are printed on, and for someone who doesn't know what an actual NDA is, amuses me to the fullest.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

All true

AUTHOR: Anon - (United States)

There are at least 4 employees in CA that have not been payed and another 15 or so in montana. This is approaching class action territory. You need to pay people.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have payed and complied with California law- We have no employee named Molly.

AUTHOR: Ana - (United States)

We have never in the history of doing business had an employee named molly. Also the other report that was filed, was deemed to be invalud and fradulent, as Chris also wrote a rebutal stating he never wrote the email and believes our company has a great model.

Additionally, we have complied with california law. We have mailed out checks to the california checks within 48 business hours of the employee being terminated. We have carbon copies of those checks, so therefore this post is absoultely false and slanderous against our company.

We as a company want to make sure that our customer stasifaction is highly rated. I have personally spoken to all individuals that we have hired in California. Sometimes when employer and employee seperate, it is not on the happiest terms. I ask that whoever wrote this ad (as we do not have any employees named Molly, who have in the history of of company worked with us), contact immediately and I will personally remedy the situation to best of my ability immediately. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Cali Law States 72 hours to pay employee after termed or quit

AUTHOR: Molly - (United States)

Pay Me, Pay everyone else as promised we all have contracts

Not True Looks Like I'm the 2nd Cali Employee Not Paid

AUTHOR: Molly - (United States)

You said you were going to mail my check for almost a week now. It hasn't been sent.

Pay me cali has 72 hour window

Pay me.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is INCORRECT!

AUTHOR: Ana - (United States)

This report is incorrect. This is not only a bogus claim, this also is a complete lie. The employee in question is not to be paid until January 18, 2018, as per the employment contract. This employee also has said "I am going to ruin her business".