Complaint Review: Paradigm Legacy Group - Cheyenne Wyoming

• Paradigm Legacy Group
    109 E 17th ST, STE 5477
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    United States

Paradigm Legacy Group, Legacy Group, Life Vantage, Ana Bourne, Bourne Investments, Keystone Montana Group, Jason Torres, Cloud Peak Law, Cloud Peak Law Group, 203 S Main St #3000 Sheridan, Wyoming 82801 1901 Energy Court #319, Gillette, Wyoming 82718 Denis Shmidt None Paid W2 Employee Ana Bourne/Jason Torres Life Vantage Cheyenne Wyoming

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ongoing Fraud

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: It's a SCAM

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I was also scammed.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This is absolutely true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I spoke to chris, this person is BOGUS and lying.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Legacy Group Rebuttal

*Author of original report: California States 72 Hour Check In Hand

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect information

I was hired in December to work for one of these companies. Ana Bourne posted an ad on craigslist looking for recruiting managers. She then changed the title to Distributor Account Manager. She ultimately owes likes 6 people I know of at the moment but it's going up if she misses this pay period 1/15/18. Please RUN. I've found she changed over to Zip Recruiter posting jobs. I reported her on there Zip Recruiter is supporting her job posts even though they are notified she's fake.

ziprecruiter.com/jobs/paradigm-legacy-group-882b6aaf/remote-field-canvas-manager-c7e8e86e

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paradigm-legacy-group/cheyenne-wyoming-82001/paradigm-legacy-group-legacy-group-life-vantage-ana-bourne-bourne-investments-keyston-1422740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
4Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ongoing Fraud

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States)

She still has not paid anyone and is now closing up shop to change names again so she can do this all over again. She is being helped my attorny Jason R Hines in TN.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

It's a SCAM

AUTHOR: Coordinator - (United States)

I'm sorry but her fake attorney's getting on here saying people have been paid needs to stop, She's sending wire transfers and showing conformations that still don't even go through, Checks that were never mailed and MANY other promises to pay. I know for a fact that she hasn't paid NOT one single person, and after today with ALL the information I have please KNOW something else will be going viral for Ms. Bourne and her company. You finally met your match, my attorney also told me that her contracts are about as strong as the paper they are printed on, and for someone who doesn't know what an actual NDA is, amuses me to the fullest.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I was also scammed.

AUTHOR: Nate - (United States)

Ana is a bird and a liar. She’s a sad person who believes her own lies and thinks she’s going to get anywhere. She runs and runs away from everything and even has enough time on her hands to send us all fake pay stubs from INTUIT. You have to report her to the department of labor. When I finally got in tiuch with the agent he told me she’s been reported several times. There is an open ongoing investigation against her and they are currently looking for her. She owes people THOUSANDS. Sad.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is absolutely true

AUTHOR: anon - (United States)

I am another ex employee of this company and have also not been paid. There is a pattern with Ana Borne of failure to pay and a willingness to lie about paying. She is about to have multiple lawsuits headed her way.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I spoke to chris, this person is BOGUS and lying.

AUTHOR: Ana - (United States)

I already spoke to my ONLY employee in CALIFORNIA, his name is Chris and he has stated that he has not made the report, and will not obtain his lawyer to get involved as someone is now stealing his idenity. He has given me written notice to take his payment on Thursday, January 18th, 2018. Due to the holiday, his and everyone's payments will be sent out on Tuesday. Therefore the individual who is posting this, since chris has proven it is not him, has stated that he will now take legal action.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Legacy Group Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Christopher - (United States)

This is Chris from Los Angeles in response to Legacy Group, aka, Ms. Ana Bourne report. I just want to go on the record to say i did not write the previous report. I think Legacy Group has a solid model. Could be a great opportunity for some. I would reccommend that new employees fully know whats expected before they move forward. The Real Chris.

California States 72 Hour Check In Hand

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States)

You haven't paid me. California has a 72 hour check in hand policy

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect information

AUTHOR: Ana - (United States)

As per the contract, it is stated that you are to be paid on January 18th, which is not until next week. You are asked to take down this post, as they is not true.