Report: #320863

Complaint Review: Kingfishtrader, Kingfishtraders.com, Steven A. Boyd - Internet

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Reported By: Cape Coral Florida
  • Kingfishtrader, Kingfishtraders.com, Steven A. Boyd

Internet
    Belize

Kingfishtrader, Kingfishtraders.com, Steven A. BoydKingfishtrader, Kingfishtraders.com, Steven A. Boyd Kingfish is a complete religious scam, do not pay anything to him... Belize Internet

I signed up couple years ago as he claim to make 10 points with one point stop in the emini arena of daytrading. Although it is possible sometimes. I paid $7500.00, the chat room that I was in offer nothing he is rarely talking or explaining anything and left all alone, and also he came up with a manual about his teaching, I have requested one few days ago only to find out he wont send it unless I write some verses of the bible unbelievable.@!!

He wont budge, I kept a text message between me and his company because I want to fight this I feel totally ripped off, and now he offer the course with a manual for $5000 and not $7500 like I paid and ask them if they would pay the difference of course they say no.

I went on his chat room this week just to see and he didnt say a word about trading or where to buy or sell anything at all related to trading, you pay high price and get nothing in return don't fall for this guy at all.

Daniel
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kingfishtrader-kingfishtraderscom-steven-a-boyd/internet/kingfishtrader-kingfishtraderscom-steven-a-boydkingfishtrader-kingfishtraderscom-st-320863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content