Complaint Review: Kleargear

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Reported By: WendyinCO — Nederland Colorado
  • Kleargear

, Texas

Kleargear Kleargear.comPhone: (866) 598-4296 View Additional Phone Numbers San Antonio, TX 78248 Did not send merchandise or reply to my 18 emails since mid-December. Texas

I ordered 4 gifts from Kleargear on November 30th, 2013:

From KlearGear:

"Hi wendy,

Thank you for shopping at -- your gizmo and office toy superstore! We just wanted to let you know that your following order #33085 shipped recently and should arrive within the timeframe below:
Your Shipping Method: Standard USA (5-10 Business Days)

(These are average delivery timeframes from your order date 30-Nov-2013)"

I received only two of the items 27 days later, after x-mas, on December 27th (too late!), and never received the other two. I have paid in full for all four items. I have sent 18 emails since December 20th (when I knew the gifts would come too late for x-mas and told them to refund my money, as I had nothing from them, and they had my funds for almost a month).

They have my money, two of my gifts, and have not responded to one of my emails. Here is what I send, every day (with a description, like above, with each email, and all prior emails are also attached.

18th Request! EIGHTEENTH EMAIL in a month- PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

18th Request see below. PLEASE, someone write or call me!!!!!
You have the items, and you have my money!

PS. I have now reported you to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content