Complaint Review: LA Ink (Kat Von D) - Internet
- LA Ink (Kat Von D) http://www.lainkcasting.com/_la_ink.php Internet U.S.A.
- Category: Tattoo Shops
LA Ink (Kat Von D) Is This Legal? Los Angeles Internet
*Consumer Comment: Why do you think this might
I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR APPEARING ON THE SHOW.
* LA INK does NOT reimburse show participants for travel or accommodations.
* I should expect to pay usual and customary charges for my tattoo.
* A (non-refundable) $100 tattoo deposit is required upon notification of my being selected to be in the LA INK pool of clients. If I am chosen to appear on the show the $100 will be credited towards the cost of my tattoo.
* Due to the high volume of applicants LA INK is unable to respond to everyone.
The third statement is what caught my attention because basically it's saying I give them $100 and if I am NOT chosen they keep it. It makes me wonder how many other people are paying $100 for nothing? Sounds like a ripoff to me. I don't want anyone else to be throwing away their money
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-ink-kat-von-d/internet/la-ink-kat-von-d-is-this-legal-los-angeles-internet-297323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.