X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Alert!!! Don't buy from this store if you want to have a peace of mind. We made the mistake to order over $5,550 from this store. We never receive our furnitures after one month. When we ordered we were told the furnitures will be deliver in 1 week. After waiting two weeks, they brought me 3 items out of 9 items ordered.

Two of the 3 items were the wrong orders (Wrong colors and wrong size), the third items was incomplete. I had to call them several times to come pick up the wrong items and I even went to the store to have them pick up the boxes. Since then, I haven't received anything from them.

They will give you the best price on top of their heads. Please stay away from this store. We decided to cancel our order after waiting one month and we are planning to take a legal actions against them. The city should not let scammers into business.

They are ripping off people. Today I gave a call to the owner she told me that she could deliver the furnitures on Thursday October 11th 2018 we agreed on that. I am going to wait and see. As today October 12th 2018 I haven't ear back from the owner. I gave her a call she didn't pick up.

She definitely gave me another reason that people should not buy from her stores ( Rockville and New Carrollton). THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT THEY ADVERTISE IN THEIR CATALOG.

IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY EVEN FLOWERS FROM THIS STORE, DO NOT ACCEPT THE INVOICE COPY THEY GIVE AS RECEIPT. THEY SELECT SPECIAL ORDER. BY ACCEPTING THE LARGE PINK INVOICE( RECEIPT) YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE CANCEL EVEN IF THEY DON'T DELIVER AFTER MONTHS( THEY WILL NEVER DELIVER ON TIME TRUST ME).

The owner's son gave a me a call and threatened me for writing this review. I told him that I won't let people fall in their trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2018 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-union-furniture/rockville-maryland-20851/la-union-furniture-rip-off-and-false-advertisement-rockville-maryland-1464337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair