X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: hell Florida
  • Landlords info 1240 Bay Street, Suite 307 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Landlordsinfo Fraudulent billing, failed to perform services Liars ripoff Toronto Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a skip trace on a tenant. They said I would get one in 30 minutes. No luck. Then one hour then 3 days. after 1 week I didnt here from them. I called for two days to get ahold of someone. I finally reached the president Jennifer Smith. She told me I never sent the information of who I was looking for. Which I know I did and that she would personally run the search. So i sent her the information again and she confirmed receiving it.

Another week has gone by and have yet to hear froom her and she still has my money and no search. And the girl that answers is it is very rude and tells me if they dont find anything they dont notify you.

Great scam. And evidently her employees dont care if a report is filed here. It just makes you wonder.

The
hell, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/landlords-info/toronto-ontario-25r-m57/landlordsinfo-fraudulent-billing-failed-to-perform-services-liars-ripoff-toronto-ontario-251242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair