Complaint Review: LAN/WAN Professional - Tustin California
LAN/WAN Professional Tech Pros, Patrick Pule, Brian Collis, Steve Hier-Goetz, Lemuel Bezares LAN/WAN Professional aka Tech Pros is a SCAM.... dont believe them Tustin, California
*Consumer Comment: Lanwan Professional Scam is not doing business legally.
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: LAN/WAN Professional
Look up on the Compliant Board for more reports on these people and their scam.
1. They are not legit
2. They change names every 2 years
3. There is a 3 day money back guarantee, don't let them convince you otherwise
4. They do not help you get a job...take a local class from an accredited tech school
5. They do not return your calls in a timely fashion
6. the fees increased from $260 to $590 to $690 to $230 to 5 payments of $99 to $730.... and that was all in 3 weeks.
7. Also you were only to pay back 11.37%...now it is 19.95% and/or $39,000!!!
If you were a victim take 5 minutes to write a report so others know. Also contact the BBB and the CA secretary of state. They are getting government grant money and riding off with it.
Leason learned: get everything in writing......
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lanwan-professional/tustin-california-92780/lanwan-professional-tech-pros-patrick-pule-brian-collis-steve-hier-goetz-lemuel-bezar-749706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.