X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Le caprice facials - Thousand oaks Ca

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marcy — Oxnard California United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Le caprice facials 350 w. Hillcrest dr Thousand oaks, Ca United States

Le caprice facials in Thousand Oaks mall Le caprice They constantly convince the consumers of the next best thing and change thousands for nothing Thousand oaks Ca California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

i have been going here for now four years.  I should have listened to my hus to start.  It stated with the greatest package for 35,000$. Yes rediculas .  But then ever 3 months I go in they force me under pressure to buy the next greatest thing, and for years they have basically been selling me air.  I pay thousands of dollars and they give promises no product.

recently they had the last greatest offer and they promised they would never offer anything again. MIT was to buy a laser type mask for 6,000$.  My husband said no when I called him he said something is fishy.  But since they said they will not ask for any more money and I get the device to use at home I convinced my husband to buy it.

two months pass by and no machine.  Then I go in for my skin treatment and they say oh  that's was an error we don't give machines to go home with, but they still changed my drift card 6,000$.

Now I am in a battle with the owner who will not return the money even though they sold me a lie.  I am in the s*** with my husband becuase he knew it was another ripoff.

all I can say is stay away from le caprice.  Don't go there don't waiste your money, they rip you off, every three months they have the next greatest thing of air for thousands of dollars and now I feel really ripped off.

they should be all thrown in jail for thier improper marketing and selling practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2018 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/le-caprice-facials/thousand-oaks-ca-91360/le-caprice-facials-in-thousand-oaks-mall-le-caprice-they-constantly-convince-the-consumers-1467298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair