Complaint Review: Lelie Technology - Nationwide

• Lelie Technology

Nationwide
    Brazil

Lelie Technology They took money from my debit card that I in no way authorized

I went to pay my rent and found out that money was missing from my debit card. I called my company to find a charge for $45.40 had been made by Lelie Technology in Brazil! Now I am late with my rent and facing eviction. I am on Social Security...a fixed income. This company is making me incur fees and charges I absolutely cannot afford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lelie-technology/nationwide/lelie-technology-they-took-money-from-my-debit-card-that-i-in-no-way-authorized-1451419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content