Complaint Review: LELIE TECHNOLOGY - San Paolo California

• Reported By: Evelyn — Celebration Florida United States
  • LELIE TECHNOLOGY

San Paolo, California
    United States

LELIE TECHNOLOGY They withdrew $.26 from my checking account unathorized. San Paolo California

In the last two days, I have two items unauthorized one for $50 and change and the other for $.26.  They seem to be related as both are from San Paolo, California.  One is Lelie Technology and the other if Radioshack or something like that.  I think they're from Brazil.  Fortunately my bank suspected fraud and placed a restriction on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lelie-technology/san-paolo-california/lelie-technology-they-withdrew-26-from-my-checking-account-unathorized-san-paolo-calif-1451507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content