Complaint Review: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) - Nationwide
- Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide USA
- Phone: 855-205-1354
- Category: Health Insurance
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam "Sacci Florida" Nationwide
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fraudulent Misrepresentation bad faith insurance
*Author of original report: Health Registration Department Insurance Scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Rip-Off Report #2 of Classic Medical Insurance Scam
of HEALTH REGISTRATION DEPT in Florida selling to online buyers
Like a previous Ripped-Off report kindly but partly incorrectly reported and I should have looked up before purchasing, we've been victimized by a classic example of medical insurance taking advantage of consumer need requesting quotes online from unknown companies responded to by the HEALTH REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT in Florida I learned from brochure HRD sent later connects individuals with group buying power of the perhaps innocent Alliance for Consumers USA (ACUSA) (online in Plano TX) the brochure connects ACUSA with Patriot Health in Florida the internet lists as other States and complaints about Patriot Health Insurance scam.
HEALTH REGISTRATION DEPT Scam: HRD responded to my internet request for medical insurance quote by rushing me into buying Liberty Health insurance (NOT Liberty HealthCare Insurance!) I find no internet presence for Health Registration Dept nor Liberty Health Insurance:
- HRD phone Sales rep replied they're located in Sacci FL I find online is a big family name but found no Sacci FL town
- coordinated by PATRIOT HEALTH Benefits Center (ACUSA brochure says in FL but internet shows other States & Patriot Health Insurance scam complaints)
- underwritten by AXIS (online I see in Australia)
- for the group buying power of ALLIANCE FOR CONSUMERS USA (ACUSA) (online in Plano)
- LIBERTY HEALTH INSURANCE confirmed in reputable Aetna's Coventry/First Health PPO Network but listed as the Administrative Concepts Inc in Plainview NY on the card.
1. Time Pressure to Purchase Liberty Health: I agree with the prior complaint that HRD sales reps pressure hurried purchase before researching the company and perusing the products literature received only after purchase with high enrollment fees I agree with prior complaint is how HRD makes money on consumers who begin to realize we've been scammed sooner rather later after paying months of premiums for insurance failing to pay claims as represented. I can't remember if the "recorded call" with my sales rep Justin (who "has been doing this a long time"!) made it clear verbally, but the literature later received contradicts itself on whether or not the enrollment fees are refundable.
The sales manipulation compellingly rushes purchase because of the "limited number of individuals allowed" (which may or may not be true) in the Alliance for Consumers USA (ACUSA) group of individuals needing/wanting more than employer medical insurance, Medicare, and/or taxpayer gifts of Medicaid/ Medical/etc.
2. Misrepresented Insurance Benefits: My sales rep's misrepresentation of the benefits confirmed and elaborated by his supervisor forfeit consumer confidence in HRD misrepresenting Liberty Health Indemnity Insurance as re-pricing medical bills down by "75%" contrary to post-purchase emailed literature stating re-pricing "5-50%," later confirmed by Aetna's Coventry/First Health Network that "Liberty Health is in the PPO but shouldn't promise 75% re-pricing the providers are allowed to vary"--hence the Liberty Health literature correcting the HRD sales rep's re-pricing quote to a hugely less helpful "5-50%."
3. Financial Pressure To Buy Two Adjunct Savings Plans Not Fully Disclosed: Next the sales reps tell us that unless we purchase two Savings Plans--for Labs & Wellness, and for Rx--then our monthly Liberty Health insurance premium would be more costly by an unspecified amount. After purchase, HRD emails and postal-mailed literature on ACUSA and the two third-party plans appears okay but my sales rep not mentioning the Labs waiting period and the RX additional fee per use = more examples why we should research before paying enrollment fees like HRD Liberty Health's excessive enrollment fee $99.95 and the two Savings Plans fees $35 each, not refundable unless you know how to ask within a short grace period after registering online to study but not use the purchases.
Biggest thanks to prior Rip-Off report preparing me to:
A. Surprise ACUSA with a call the HRD insurance card misdirects insured inquiries to phone number not shown on card is ACUSA truly clueless why their phone number on my card with my member number not in their system they acknowledge is "connected with employer-offered group medical insurance with member numbers starting with 'G' not my 'LHE'." The HRD enrollment fee did not include ACUSA membership like other group insurance would require up front like AARP;
B. Investigate with Aetna's Coventry/First Health Network via card's "Eligibility/Claims/Billing" phone number since its web link to Network provider search doesn't confirm the "1,700 unscreened insurance company dba's using the Network" the Network phone rep confirmed Liberty Health is in but listed as the Administrative Concepts Inc address on the card; and she submitted my complaint to the Network how Liberty Health Insurance was misrepresented to me by HRD on a "recorded call" the Network rep replied she'd already submitted numerous complaints about it that same day;
C. Cancel for full refund by 30 days per confirmation numbers the prior Rip-Off report urged be sure to obtain from C/S phone number Sales rep gave me billing my credit card as Benefit Center for the two Savings Programs quickly processing my refund request when I said Sales rep misrepresented insurance benefits and no full disclosure of Rx Plan fee per use and Labs Plan waiting period, and transferred me to Patriot Health for insurance cancellation I repeated the grounds and added my mouth in dental pain appreciating keeping it short when she wanted to transfer me to someone to try to talk me out of it like the prior Rip-Off report and the Network rep warned me;
4. Place charges in dispute with credit card company to: 1) remove anxiety about fulfillment, 2) not pay cancelled charges awaiting refund, 3) not make any dispute more difficult by having paid charges a credit card Legal Dept taught me harder then to get back from merchant. Confirmation numbers encourage credit card company they'll receive repayment of the credit they're issuing to my statement pending merchant payment of the suspended charges I don't expect the Health Registration Department's Patriot Health Benefit Center to attempt the lost cause of trying to take advantage of the credit card company Legal Department dispute (if that is the Patriot Health Benefit Center modus operandi).
If HRD Sales rep accurate and full disclosure I doubt I'd have been accorded full reimbursement including enrollment fees I would have had to argue to hear the recorded call and that the literature contradicts itself, that I was rushed into buying before realizing I should buy a Short Term STM with a co-insurance cap not leaving me open to medical bankruptcy by indemnity plan limitless patient out-of-pocket Liberty Health reduces by only 5-50% not the promised 75%!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-health-via-good-acusa-and-aetna-coventry-first-health-network/nationwide/liberty-health-via-good-acusa-and-aetna-coventry-first-health-network-longtime-medical-1398286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.