Complaint Review: Life the Life of Luxury - Dallas Texas

• Life the Life of Luxury

Dallas, Texas
    United States

Life the Life of Luxury Scam operation: not a legitimate business Dallas Texas

A well-disguised, scam operation.  I hired Life the Life of Luxury several months ago and, shortly after payment, my money disappeared as did the people who had contacted me and I never heard from them again.  After discussing the matter with several others who have also used the company and have been scammed, I learned the company is not a legitimately established business and is nothing more than a single individual who hires (as part time workers) attractive females to solicit people to use their services.  The "business" has no legal address (the addresses are fake), it is not incorporated in Texas or California as claimed (try researching that), and has no employees.  After paying several thousands of dollars for design services, I realized that I had been scammed and despite repeated phone calls, there is no one to complain to because that was the intent all along.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2018 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/life-the-life-of-luxury/dallas-texas/life-the-life-of-luxury-scam-operation-not-a-legitimate-business-dallas-texas-1438412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content