Complaint Review: LIN JINRONG - Bao'an District Bao'an District

• LIN JINRONG
    6F building4 Hao'er Jiarentai Industrial park, 164 Fengtang Rd, Yongfu Street
    Bao'an District, Bao'an District
    China

LIN JINRONG answers1988@126.com (email provided by PayPal) servingbest@gmail.com (email on order confirmation bounced) helpandserving@gmail.com (email on website, no response) Sent a cheaper product different than what was advertised. Bao'an District Bao'an District

I ordered a classic style smart watch with rose gold fittings, clearly advertised and included lots of pictures and videos showing the product I ordered on fairystore.us, as advertised in an ad on Facebook. I did not realize it would be shipping from China until after I finally got an email with a tracking number that didn't work, but the email including the tracking number did say it was coming from China. A few weeks later, I get a watch in the mail, it's cheap plastic band and big silver colored fittings were bulky and a modern style. The functions are not the same as advertised, either. The code on one of the watch screens is supposed to be what you use to get the app that connects the phone to the watch. But after scanning the code, my phone said the code could not download the app. The only other thing I could do is to download all the apps that use the same name one at a time and see if they work, none of them paired with this device. [continued below]....

..... I quickly gave up, especially since I didn't like the watch and I could only bare to wear it for an hour before taking it off. Within a couple days of receipt, clicked on the customer service email listed in the email order confirmation and asked for a refund. The email was returned undeliverable. I tried just the contact listed on the website, no response after almost 2 weeks. After opening a case through the PayPal resolution center, I got an email back within a day saying I would be eligible for a refund in full if I return the product at my own cost within a couple weeks. Shipping something to China costs money, around 16 to 20 bucks more, and my refund is still contingent upon them confirming receipt of the returned merchandise reportedly in the same condition. I am already out $49.99 for this scam. If i pay extra to return it, there's no guarantee ill get the refund. They just get to recycle the product to another duped customer and get even more profit from the cheap items they are sending out. I shouldn't have to pay to return it. It's a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2018 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lin-jinrong/baoan-district-baoan-district/lin-jinrong-answers1988126com-email-provided-by-paypal-servingbestgmailcom-email-1460494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content