Report: #1461957

Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair and Sampson LLC - Jacksonville Florida

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2018
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2018
  • Reported By: Stephanie — Edgewater FL United States
  • Linebarger Goggan Blair and Sampson LLC
    P.O. Box 56107
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States

Linebarger Goggan Blair and Sampson LLC J. Kelly Burnette Trying to get me to pay a misdemeanor ticket that is already paid. Jacksonville Florida

I did get ticketed for a misdemeanor violation in January of this year, but the fine was paid (yes, called the Clerks office) and the case is closed. This "law firm" sent me (and someone else I know that got a ticket early this year) a fairly legitimate looking collection paper saying that I did not pay my fees, fines or costs in the time alloted. This fraudulent document has my correct case number and it even says to make my payment payable to Clerk of the Court for Volusia County, Florida. It even provides a QR Code to access the mobile payment site. A buddy of mine got the same document regarding his closed court case from earlier this year. He was going to make a payment as not to have his license suspended or revoked (his was a traffic violation).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2018 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/linebarger-goggan-blair-and-sampson-llc/jacksonville-florida-32241/linebarger-goggan-blair-and-sampson-llc-j-kelly-burnette-trying-to-get-me-to-pay-a-misde-1461957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content