X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Links Publications Incorporated - North Andover Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: OnlineiTrade — Mansfield Massachusetts United States of America
  • Links Publications Incorporated 48 Beechwood Drive North Andover, Massachusetts United States of America

Links Publications Incorporated Failure To Pay For Services North Andover, Massachusetts

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
To Whom It May Concern,

My company was hired by Brian Bell operating under the following business:

Links Publications Incorporated
Links Adventures, LLC
Links Golf Travel
Links Rez

Brian Bell's server hosted by GoDaddy and the the versions of Plesk and MySQL were improperly upgraded leaving the system and Brian's many URLs out of service. I assisted Brian in moving the data from his old HDD to the new environment configured by GoDaddy and provided him with all of the configuration files and any additional tasks Brian needed assistance with including be a technical advisor and working with GoDaddy on his behalf. As the project was moving along, I updated Brian will my billable hours and rates in which he stated where processed by his Treasurer John Tyson. As time went on, Brian offered many excuses to why the payment was late and how he would look into the issues and ensure that I got paid for my services. As weeks turned to months, I proceeded to inform Brian Bell that I would have to take him to small claims court for payment and he said that I would have to go through his lawyer Rakel Meir and refused to give me an email address or phone number. Since I refused to deal with his lawyer and being that he wouldn't provide contact information, I proceeded with filing the small claims forms. After the small claims forms were filed, Brian would send me emails after receiving an invoice and state that he is filing harassment charges against me for sending him invoices. He then stated I was calling him impersonating law enforcement and hiring others to do the same and there was a criminal investigation against me. Brian then went on to claim that I hacked his servers, hacked his web hosting company, canceled his services and posted critical business information online. Since the emails I have yet to hear from a law enforcement officer or see a payment from Brian Bell, John Tyson, Rakel Meir, Links Publications, Links Adventures, Links Golf Travel or Links Rez.

These individuals are listed online as having the following roles within the web of companies:

Brian Bell: (PRESIDENT | DIRECTOR)
John Tyson: (TREASURER | SECRETARY | DIRECTOR)
Rakel Meir (LAWYER)

They have business address as follows:

76 Summer Street Suite 620 | Boston | MA
48 Beechwood Drive | North Andover | MA
423 Washington Street | Winchester | MA

If you recognize any of the company names, individuals, or addresses, learn from my mistakes and beware. They also operate under a web of addition websites. Here are some of the URLs used by these individuals:
(((Redacted)))

I have been ripped off by the fore mentioned individuals and companies and to this day I have not been paid. If you are thinking of engaging in a partnership or business negotiation with these individuals, beware of the consequences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/links-publications-incorporated/north-andover-massachusetts-/links-publications-incorporated-failure-to-pay-for-services-north-andover-massachusetts-526037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair