X  |  CLOSE

1825 california crossing
    Dallas, Texas
    United States

Longhorn towing Towed my car then stole my wallet and phone ect. Dallas Texas

Your company towed my car then who ever driver was stole my phone.then helped his self to my wallet with 450$ and damaged hj7 the whole passanger side of car giant scratch down the side. I asked lady working widow who the driver was she said was a private company not theres and all that info would be in report another lie.

Said she didnt care one way other and file police report then she said. Go ahead and sue me laughing it off. On tow sheet was there wrecker not somones elses no name of of driver and the damage to car she said prove it the person who towed my car with out a doubt stole my things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2018 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/longhorn-towing/dallas-texas/longhorn-towing-towed-my-car-then-stole-my-wallet-and-phone-ect-dallas-texas-1457995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content