Complaint Review: Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles California

• Los Angeles Times
    202 W 1st St
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Los Angeles Times Hidden charges for unwanted "Premium Issues" Los Angeles California

Just found this little gem on my bill.  I'm on autopay, so I don't usually see my bill.  But I happened to look it up today.

All subscriptions may include up to six Premium Issues per year. For each Premium Issue, your account balance will be charged an additional fee up to $2.99 in the billing period when the section publishes. This will result in shortening the length of your billing period. Premium issues scheduled to date: LA Rams/NFL on 9/4/16, Jonathan Gold on 10/23/16, Holiday Shopping & Recipes on 11/27/16.

I don't want these Premium Issues.  They don't interest me.  And I only found out about them accidentally.  Looks like there is no way to opt out.  What a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2016 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/los-angeles-times/los-angeles-california-90012/los-angeles-times-hidden-charges-for-unwanted-premium-issues-los-angeles-california-1330076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content