Complaint Review: Lugless - Internet

• Lugless

Internet
    United States

Lugless Lugless stole my luggage

I sent 2 luggages of about 75kg each, same day and 1 was delivered while the 2nd was with the status"out for delivery" for two days. The 3rd day I was told it's missing and they're searching for it.

It's been over 3 weeks no trace and was declared lost.Those guys opened my bag and realised the contents are worth over $6000 and decided to steal it,how can a company with such name not be trustworthy with valuables or able to trace who took lugagges out for deliveries 2 days in a row?

I contacted them and was told they can only pay $500 as the service coverage I chose.This explain why they stole the bag , so they could pay that token. I have sent a claim of the estimate of items I can remember and expecting the response. Pls tell lugless to return my bag or full claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2018 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lugless/internet/lugless-lugless-stole-my-luggage-1462326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content