Complaint Review: Luxy Fashion Life - Internet

• Luxy Fashion Life

Internet
    United States

Luxy Fashion Life Healthy Ventures LLC Stole $200 from my account unauthorized

I did a survey for Amazon for a free watch claiming valued at $100. I go to pick out my watch and a message popped up that said add this love necklace for $5. I just paid for the shipping! I received these 2 junky looking boxes with a cheap $6 watch and a $2 cheaper looking necklace! I check my account and I see 2 charges from a company named HealthyVenturesLLC. A charge for $97.99 and a charge for $99.89.

I thought my account must of been hacked! I immediately call my bank and cancel my card! I call this number and it’s LuxyFashionLife. I ask for a refund explaining I participated in what I thought was a free survey by Amazon. Not only did I not get a refund but they tried to shake me for more money by offering to lower my subscription! How are they getting away with fraud!

They’re using Amazons good name and reputation so people will take the survey, they’re making unauthorized charges with out account holders permission and changing their business name on your bank statement! Horrible to scam not just me but so many others! What can I do? Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2018 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxy-fashion-life/internet/luxy-fashion-life-healthy-ventures-llc-stole-200-from-my-account-unauthorized-1455785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content