Report: #1201185

San Jose, California
    USA

Lynn Huggins MFT Biased Emergency Screener San Jose California

*Consumer Comment: Lynn Huggins

If you are the victim of domestic violence and you find yourself needing an emergency screening for child custody, stay clear of this woman. She is unprofessional, disgruntled, and FAVORS abusers. She will take the word of a convicted abuser and believe hands down that the victim perpetuates the abuse, lies, and manipulation.

First of all, she gave significant more time during the process to my abusive ex and his family (almost an entire hour more listening to their side of the story). She did not let me tell my entire story and was RUDE to both my daughter and me as we tried to explain my abusive ex's behavior.

Second, she actually quoted "me" on the stand under oath. It turns out those were words I never spoke to her. My ex quoted me as saying specific things (which I didn't), and then she qutoed those words as if I said them.

Third, my son is the victim of Parent Alienation Syndrome, and this "professional" was too blind and stupid to see it. Because of her inaccurate "screening" and her ridiculous recommendations, my son continues to live with the abuser and be brainwashed by him. My husband had been arrested for choking this child. Huggins actually believe my ex that I fabricated it.

The only good thing that came out of the screening is that my ex has supervised visits with our daughter. But my other child suffers every day at the hands of an abuser and is too brainwashed to know there's another way to live.

Save yourself the heartache and look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2015 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lynn-huggins-mft/san-jose-california-95126/lynn-huggins-mft-biased-emergency-screener-san-jose-california-1201185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lynn Huggins

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States)

Yes Yes and Yes. I totally agree with you. Same thing. Pages of DV evidence in the home. A photo. Police reports and tesimony of a teen child in the home with him for almost ten years...all disregarded. Things in there that are untrue. That I never said or did. Twisted things around. Painted my ex like the perfect parent while I've been her primary for her entire life and done everything to get her proper care when he will not pay and refuses to let her go..but Im the bad one? Its common knowledge that children will act out more with their safe parent which my child does. I think shes partially scared of her father for good reason.  She comes home and cries, falls apart and acts out...but thats my fault apparently because I'm not as good of a parent as he is. WTH? $9000. I am so beyond disgusted with this report because its poorly done and full of untruths. No my claims of DV for 8 years are not a ploy and I will prove it to you. In the report she wrote something showing my daugher being alienated and disregarded it. She also doesn't know as much as she claims about special needs children.  She was also rude to me.

Would love to hear from you.